Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Walk on the Wild Side


I can't believe it has been 10 years since I finished up at BYU. I didn't end up that far away but my trips to campus seldom. Only once every year or two. When I do get back there, I always get the same strange, home-sick feeling that reminds me of another life I once lived. Sort-of surreal. One part of campus that always pulls me back is the Monte L. Bean Museum.




There is a reptile show several times a week where your kids can pet snakes, turtles or huge lizards. Heads and full-body mounts adorn the entire 2 story building. It feels like a huge, dead zoo. I love it. My kids love it. Even Craig loves it.


You should check it out while your kids are off track, for a family night or just for something to do! Call ahead or check website for hours of reptile shows....you don't want to miss it!




No comments: