Friday, September 11, 2009

Funny, funny girls.


Today we were driving down the freeway. Babies were content in the back seat, I was singing along to the music in the front seat and the big girls were talking each other's ears off in the way-back seat. As I turned on the air to cool them off, I overheard their random conversation and turned down my music to eavesdrop a little easier.

Lizzie: "Oooh. That cool air feels so good."

Gracie: "Yeah it does. It is drying my sweaty armpits right up."

Lizzie: "I saw a girl throw-up on the playground today. It looked like peanut butter."

Gracie: "Mmmmm....My armpits smell like hot chicken nuggets."

So happy that those sweaty little girls are mine. Love 'em to pieces.

1 comment:

The Bonham Family said...

I could totally visualize that entire conversation between those two little monkeys!! That is so funny! I love listening to Caden with his friends it cracks me up! Were planning a GNO this next week with all of us sista's! Love you! By the way you are looking fantastic total bomb shell!