Saturday, November 7, 2009

Bama vs. LSU

Craig and I were treated to the perfect weekend down South. My sweet sister, Suzanna, kept our kiddos while Craig and I left on a Wed. night and flew to Alabama. We stayed a couple of days with Mom and Dad, walking in the orchard, visiting our favorite thrift shops, staying up too late and eating way too much. Then we spent a couple of days with Lynn and Mark and their kiddos, showing Craig what REAL football is about. We had a blast at the game eating bbq, people watching and of course watching Bama kick some booty. It was a weekend we'll never forget!

Bama vs. LSU

My sweet Aunt Jane and Uncle Bradley
Stuck in the police van....don't ask.

My sis. Lynn and I at the game


My "little" nephew, Sim.

L-R(Sim, Lynn, Molly, Mark, Seth, Lora, Craig)
Just hanging out.


Lora, Mom, and Lynn.

Me and my daddy.


No comments: