Thursday, January 14, 2010

Better days




Today was much better. We drove to American Fork to pick up a new pair of church shoes for CJ. He is impossible to find shoes for because of his puffy feet, so we LOVE squeaky shoes...minus the squeak. AND Sophie's Boutique has them on sale for $11.99 a pair right now! Incredible! I didn't tell Craig where we were going because I was afraid of his reaction. When we returned and CJ came hopping in, squeaking all the way, Craig met me at the door with, "Are you freakin' kidding me?" I just laughed. The kid is in love with his shoes! And so is Hallie. I couldn't buy CJ a pair and not Hallie because, by the way, the girl is the most high maintenance chic I've ever met in my life!



After shoe shopping we drove right past "Dippidee", only the most delicious cupcake maker on the planet, I'm afraid. I turned around and stopped in for a half dozen mini's. They're hidden in the outside fridge for our Friday night treat. (I'm trying to make up for the lousy parenting job I've been doing the past few days.)

Today was a good day. New shoes, cupcakes and no accidents from Hallie on the potty-training end of things. (I'll leave CJ's story on that for another day.)

No comments: