Sunday, March 1, 2009

Work in progress

My posts are growing fewer and farther between. I think its because of a combination of things: I am hearting the weather lately, spring cleaning is calling my name, and I've begun writing a column 3-4 times a week for examiner.com I love it! I've always loved to write and now I get the chance to do it more often and exercise that part of my brain that has been dormant for too long! I hope you will all check out my site and come back often. I just started so remember that it is a work in progress.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great column! I love it! I know that I definitely need to "treasure the doing a little more & the getting it done a little less." Thanks for the great reminders! You are amazing!

amylouwhosews said...

Great column!! I didn't know you were a writer! I think I will do this for DH's birthday this weekend. Thanks for the reminder to be grateful.

Teresa said...

How exciting! I love the way you write--I'm glad to be able to read more!