Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

Okay, I've been tagged for the first time and I'm not even sure if I know what I'm doing but here goes it! This is a picture one and I'm sorry, Amy, but I got these out of order and I also can't figure out how to add a caption to each picture.... Oh well. You get the idea.
1.Children (babies are asleep)
2.Fridge (Way too full of things we will never eat!)
3.Self Portrait (I know...Lovely!)
4.Closet (I was careful to avoid the floor of my closet)
5.Shoes
6.Toilet
7.Family Room
8.Kitchen Sink (Nice, I know)
9.Laundry Room
Okay so here it is. The best part about this is that I get to tag someone else now! The rules are that you have to do it right away and you can't change or clean anything before you take the picture.
I tag Kendi, Jenny Bonham, Heidi Larsen, Heidi Willden and Kacey Perry








7 comments:

Kacey said...

Cute tag Lora (I'll get right on it). Look how clean your house is!!

Nicole S. said...

Lora, you have a blog! I have one too, but its private so send me your email address and I'll send you an invite. willey99@hotmail.com

Moore Family said...

Yeah I'll be right on it too, WHEN my house is clean and my kids are actually dressed! Look how put together you are, you would never know your a mother of 4, two being 1 year olds!

Anonymous said...

No way - I have that same polka dot skirt! TJ Maxx? Love you, Ronda

Kim said...

OH. MY. GOSH. LORA!!! I was so excited to see your link on Kendi's blog! Your family is so stinkin' cute, and you look just the same as back in the day before we were all married! That was a compliment, by the way. Kendi has kept me pretty updated with your family, but it's so great to see pictures of you all! I can't believe how big your girls are. And the fact that the twins are one already blows my mind. It seems like just a couple months ago Kendi was telling me you just had the twins.

So great to "see" you. Come on over and check us out! vegasharmonfam.blogspot.com

Miss you guys!

Kim & Ty

heidi larsen said...

oh boy! i will get working on it! i can't clean anything? i hope i don't make anyone throw-up when they see my messy house! ;) your house looks great, by the way!

heidi larsen said...

i did it... it will be fun to look back on these pictures someday! AND luckily i had makeup on! i would have cheated on that one though.