Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hotdogs and Smores






Sunday night we decided to turn some old wood into a campfire. The girls loved it. The babies were afraid of it and screamed most of the time. We fed them as fast as we could then put them to bed so the rest of us could enjoy it. Sitting around a fire has always been one of our families favorite things to do together. We love the food, the stories and the company. The brisk night air reminds us that the lazy days of summer are truly coming to an end.

4 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Yummy, good idea! I love little Haley's face with her cheetos! It is sad to see summer slowly coming to and end, but winter I guess has some perks with sleding!

Unknown said...

And you say we always do fun things....look at you. How much fun!

Moore Family said...

I want in on the next campfire. That sounds like a blast. I'll even bring some starbursts. My YW taught me that roasted starbursts are so yummy. You'll have to try it....but not without me!
When are we going to do this bunny birthday party?

Teresa said...

I just wanted to let you know--I love your blog!