Friday, October 31, 2008

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!


Hello Everyone. I am sending a beg for volunteers on behalf of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. The Taste of Salt Lake is coming up next weekend, Sat. Nov. 8th. It is The CF foundation's biggest annual fundraiser bringing over 15 of Salt Lake's best restaraunts to one place where attendees are welcome to taste each of their specialties as much as they want! They are expecting 800 attendees this year and the event will be held at the Grand America Hotel. Craig and I have attended the last 4 years and LOVE it. We volunteered our first year and it was such a neat opportunity to see people so generous to help us find a cure.
If you are interested PLEASE contact me ASAP. They will need you to attend one training session either tomorrow (Sat) at 11 am or Wed., Nov. 5th. at 7pm. Matt Haberman is in charge of organizing volunteers and can be reached at 243-6754. Also the night of the event be there by 4:45 for dinner then get ready for the big night! It is a lot of fun and I promise you won't be sorry if you volunteer. Tickets to attend are $100 per person if you have a connection to CF and $175.00 if you don't have a connection so if you've ever considered going to the event but not sure if it is worth the money, volunteering is a great way to decide!
Let me know if you have any question! I appreciate you all for your unending support to our cause!
Lora

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely LOVE your family picture.......PRICELESS!

carey said...

I'm anxious to hear how this event went! We wanted to come up there so badly but it was Tyler's air force weekend. We had few "Vegas" items there - - hopefully they sold for a high amount! I heard that Utah raised double from last year...woo hoo!!! Hope all is well, Lora. :)

The Bonham Family said...

K- I am loving that family picture you have at the top! It is adorable! I feel so bad I did not help out at the dinner. I hope it was a sucess!Love you!