Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Walk to School Day"



Today was "Walk to School Day." Since the girls go to school at different times, we decided to walk home together instead. I met them at the flagpole when the bell rang and we began our way to long journey home. There are no sidewalks between us and the school so we decided to take the back roads through a few neighborhoods. 3 miles and 1 hour later, we arrived home. Thank goodness for the snacks and CJ's funny faces to keep us all on the move. It was fun but the girls agreed with each other that they "were glad we only do this one time every year!"

1 comment:

Moore Family said...

That faces of CJ's is way too funny and super cute. I love how he makes it on command.
You're a good mom to do the walk to school day I figured with Carter having afternoon kindergarten I was free from having to do it with all the kids walking together in the morning, I guess I really wasn't with the go getter like you!